It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

where we are [ where we are ] where we are ; can you chase . . . this fire away ? { where we . . . .


Brown.

Everything's okay. Everything seems to be okay.

I just...

Orange.

I don't think anything's the matter. I don't see any issues with anything.

Yellow.

Because I know everything will always be alright, I won't believe that anything is out of the ordinary. 

Gray.

My chest is tight.

Green.

My bed is comforting. It is the leverage from the

Red

of this space. The tension, the raw fury that bounces off these

White

walls. They echo to the 

Black

windows, pleading with all the laws of physics to find their way out - to guide them to a

Blue

escape. Out there, there is solace. Albeit, chaotic sorts, but certainly with lesser judgment than pertaining to the confines of this paling fusion of

White

and

Silver.

Without colors, it'd lead us down the same corridor - our eyes - for they would not be able to distinguish the

Orange

cones in the street, or the

Yellow

tape. Big,

Black,

bold letters stretch across the face of the tape. One side faces away,

Charcoal

in the opaque tint of

Yellow.

Flashes of

Red

and

White

reach my

Brown

eyes, which look like

Black

when I see my reflection from the screen. It is a radiant, unyielding panel of

White

and 

Silver

with blots of 

Orange

to appease and distract. And through blurry eyes, clear of any hues, a smile as bright as the gleaming,

Yellow

sun, high in the sky - on the other side of the planet - stares right back at me.

Brown.

It gives me stability. It gives me assurance. Everything may not be as clean in the earth, but it is there for me to rely upon. It may not be a beneficial upstanding to my poise and the

Golden

eggs that I pray to lay, but from the rich hue of brilliant

Green

and

Purple

which strikes a chord of compliance and comfort from my own, beating

Red

heart, to another, frosty with icy,

Turquoise

veins and sickly,

Lime

arteries which pump Greed and Avarice -

Confusion and Arrogance,

Ignorance and Pride -

the music that leaps from

Green

and

Purple

to

Turquoise

and

Lime

blend into a richer, earthy color.

It may not be the shade I'm looking for, but

Brown

is what I'll get. 

And it's what I'll get.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment