It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"To This Day" - Shane Koyzcan



I found this on my friend's Tumblr. Here it is on Tumblr if you want to reblog it.

I'm at the last dress rehearsal for the show I'm in. Hanging with pals in the dressing room. Didn't have the chance to really sit and think about anything in particular, but this video does more justice to any "dissertation" or "insight" I could garner right now.

Hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment