It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, October 31, 2014

oh i will love you better .

8Tracks - "Do You See Blue The Way I See Blue" Playlist.

Happy Halloween! [ To those who participate, I guess. ]

So I'm a Dalmatian for the occasion. And I've got to start getting ready soon, but I just wanted to touch down in here for a really quick entry.

Bear with me, I'll have images in here to accommodate the awkward gaps soon.

Because it's Friday and I missed Tuesday's entry because I was busy getting my life sorted.

I visited my family in England!

They're beautiful. So happy I finally got to see them.

And we went to the Fun Fair, which was a ton of fun.

So, yeah. That was nice. I got to appreciate my family and they made me appreciate so much more. So many people. This whole experience is proving to do just that and ready me for a lot of things.

But here's another thing that I'm learning to appreciate for how much it challenges me: finishing what I started.

November's just hours away and with it comes National Novel Writing Month.

    NaNoWriMo
 NaNoWriMo.org
    November 1 - November 30

 
For those of you who know me as well as you do, you may recognize the acronym NaNoWriMo from whatever outlet or even entries from previous years. This year, I know what I'm gonna be writing about - I just have to get it organized, which will be happening right before I get on my late-start for it.

I've found a lot of people are reacting to my announcement this year, about participating in NaNoWriMo again. So, with that, I'm going to be doing some sort of uplifting reaches, posts, prompts, brain-dumpings in here or anywhere else people read up on my life as they will.

I just wanted to share that. It'll probably be some kind of creative jumpstart, in poetic or story form. We'll see how it goes.

Anyhow, I hope your lives are going well! Half-term for the people over here in England, mid-terms for the people back in The States and anything for everyone else just happened. Good luck on your studies, with your jobs, vacations or what have you.

Keep being beautiful and happy, because that's when you're at your best.

And, I'd like to remind you, that is just about all the time.

Here's to another month of 2014 gone and for November to bring beautiful harvests of intellect and experience!

"Self-Promotion, Progress and Positivity"
11. Give yourself a break. Turn off the ambition, resolve, and prepare yourself with some gloves of adversity, of reminiscing and honor for your past to remove your container. It will be hot and weathered and possibly fragile, but your contents will have glazed over into a beautifully transformed heart. This heart that you recognize will have the same form, same shape, same beat, same everything. The only thing that will differ, but not limited to, will be its installation of appreciation. You'll learn to appreciate yourself so much more, ergo connecting appreciation, compassion, love and happiness to so much more in your surroundings.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment