It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, November 11, 2011

{ THOUGH } i walked . home . a.l.o.n.e. - g-u-i-d-i-n-g - ME : HOME :

I've never heard of The Finches before! It's actually surprising, too, because they're not that bad. Their song "The House Under the Hill" is very nice and easy to listen to. At the very least, it's been soothing me down a bit, especially since I'm just about to rocket into the sky. It's Friday: the start of the weekend.

Honestly, when I settled into bed about two hours ago, I looked back and felt as though I had done Tuesday's entry the day before! The week had flown right by for me. I wish I could say the same for many others, who have been exhausted by life as of late, but all I can do, as usual, is advise them to take care of themselves. After all, it is the season for influenza and all that fantastic stuff.

Well, I wanted to firstly mention a newer friend of mine, Michele Wiesen, for this very nice song that, apparently, needs more publicity. So, here you go~! Enjoy!

Right, so, it's the eleventh of November in the year two-thousand and eleven. I find it very strange that that has occurred and incidentally it is a Friday. Surely, it's just as possible it could have fallen upon a Tuesday, but a blog-day in general is simply peculiar to me. Don't mind me, though - let's get started, shall we?

I'd like to acknowledge that, just about two months ago, I was starting my first days back to school. Likewise, I would be experiencing what would be my first audition for my first show - at least, for my high school career in another school. In a week - seven days - is opening night. It might not have been that long of a time, but it surely did go by fast. And, it's hitting us all in the face. I've made quite the number of friends - I'd like to say of everyone in the cast and even a few stray, sorry souls who had to encounter me when in the midst of more than three individuals. Heh, sorry if I've ever surprised you when I didn't truly intend to - it can be a bit overwhelming at times.

Right, so~ as if this were a shining moment [ which it, more or less, is ] I'd like to thank a bunch of people. Of course, they don't have much of a say whether they're being mentioned or not: Alexa Baglione, my best friend who shoved me into this with the most support in the world; Kieran Windorf for all of his moral support [ <3 ]; my musical instructors since Elementary School - Kevin Hagen and Maria Politano, who are the best; and all of the individuals who've made this possible. All the participants, all the people who are coming to see it, and everyone they're involved with. It's just a lump-sum of gratefulness. I don't even know where it's going, and I don't care.

I'd hug them all, if I could.

And, with that said, all of you are ridiculously amazing. Of course, the concerns of losing contact wouldn't dare surface into reality, so we'll just leave it at that.

I feel like I'm making a bit of a severed connection here, but being a week away from show-day, it's a rather interesting date as well: 11/11/11. Not much else to say about that, but I did find something that one of my friends said very interesting. And, if she had not have said it, I would not have thought of it at all. Goes to show how amazing each individual person is:

"If we all make wishes today, there is no way they will be heard. So I'll skip out my own to help that one person who really needs theirs."

The notion itself is something I most certainly confide with, so I trust that you will enjoy this remarkable day, because I treat it as if it is simply just another like any other.

As remarkably generic as this may seem, I want you to think about it: if life's been hitting you pretty hard, just take a step back and look at it all. Take a moment to assess what it is that you're hitting against and find a way to let it let you through. Obstacles should only prove as reminders that you're capable of working through and around whatever life has to throw at you. Furthermore, if there are issues that cause you to think about yourself and what you're doing, that's good. Thinking keeps a mind sharp and healthy. The best decisions in one's life can possibly come from the best spells of thinking - not "in the heat of the moment", reflexive thinking, but deep contemplation, akin to that of a philosopher's, if you'd care to get dedicated.

And, as serious as this gets, I just recalled something from today: there was a line of geese crossing the street from the pond to the grass. I was sitting in the car with my friend, waiting for them to pass. It was very entertaining, to say the least.

Indeed.

And it is Veteran's Day, the main topic I wanted to talk about today. I'm not one of the most patriotic individuals in the world, I'll let you know that right now. However, I'll reserve my rights in light that they may be a bit biased, seeing as how I do not know everything in the world. I'll admit, though, that I don't advocate war or violence as the sole solution to issues; granted, it is possible to be a more convenient or even a last resort, only because no two individuals are like, nor shall divided, political powers. But, the purpose to mention Veteran's Day is not to scold the veterans in any regard. In fact, it is to commend the individuals of the past, present and future for their efforts and dedication in protecting individuals.

And not just my own nation, but for their own, respective homelands.

Without people to protect one another, and with them putting their lives on the line for us, it would be difficult to say that paying due respects to fallen soldiers or even individuals who've been deployed to fight in battles as of late and who are preparing to go off into service - or even individuals who have not been set on their particular paths yet - would be pointless. I, a person of a conscientious mind and a genuine spirit, would like to thank each and every individual for their actions.

They are human too, and while not every single action a political instructor or the smallest and most "insignificant" of the military forces may not be the best and most reasonable choice to us, but it is their choice and in their best judgement, which we simply have to confide in. Because, after all, belief is a form of confidence, and with confidence, we can support our own nation, and others.

So, whether you are capable of reading this message and appreciate it, as a vessel, I would like to forward the wishes and gratitude of all individuals living and being protected by their respective Veterans. We love you and thank you for everything you've done. Without you, our lives would be unfathomably worse, definitely.

If you know a veteran - family member or happen to see one on the street - thank them for everything they've done. If you can [ or want to ], offer them a hug and let them know how you really feel. I'm sure they'll appreciate it more than anything else. Enjoy the time with your families!

<3 ~ Monty
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment