It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, November 4, 2011

W E . D O N ` T . F I G H T . . . { fair // && with - SMILES - on our faces } ~ !

Why, hello there!

Things have been moving at a notably fast pace as of late. A lot going on and finally making themselves known - it's par custom when our lives find one of their instances to trip us up, to test us on how strong we actually are.

To check and see if we're paying any attention.

Of course, this is all in perspective - it depends on what your outlook on life is, for starters. And, naturally, how it is you approach your challenges. This inquisition of sorts could go on endlessly, concluding here with what exactly you see your challenges as proving the point - but we won't make this a lump of paradoxes.

It may be a little random, but have you watched television lately? In particular, the news. For some reason, it hurts my heart now that I hear of all the terrible things that happen in the world. Obviously, we're never going to be able to isolate ourselves from any degree of suffering, but it truly is unfortunate for those who have to experience such things - and then for the rest of the world to have to hear their moans of agony. Tears of sorrow are potentially a much potent infliction on one's conscious than anything else, I believe.

And those are possibly the last thing we want to experience, let alone see someone we know - or someone we don't at all - have to live through an experience that caused some form of mental disturbance and trauma. I don't really know where I'm going with that, to be honest, but I thought I'd share my input on that - sympathy and pity doled out in the forms of outstretched arms, let us hold a regard of compassion for everyone's troubles when we hear them.

You'd love it if someone were there for you to actually speak to when something was bothering you, would you not?

It's strange: I don't usually consider Fall Out Boy a band I would listen to brighten up a room. However, it is undeniable that Patrick Stump's distinguishable voice is very bright and lively. Furthermore, their songs hold dual-pronged definitions, I've thought. They have their own reason for writing the song and then portray it as something their listeners can understand and relate to. Of course, this is likely common practice in the musical world, but Fall Out Boy's song titles, in particular, oft stick out like a sore thumb.

"The Take Over, The Break's Over" is from their album Folie A Deux. It's actually a rather ironic song - the lyrics are pretty brutal, but the music itself is invigorating, in a way.

There's a lot I want to talk about tonight. I don't know how to exactly form the thoughts into worthy topics of explanation, but I suppose I have no other option but to continue on, now do I? Haha.

Smiling! Ah~ That's a fan-favorite. And, apparently, it's my forte. Seeing me without a smile is an awry indicator, and people seem to instantly discern that something is out of the ordinary. And, whenever I've a less-than-great start to the day, someone seems to notice. Or, on the off chance, someone just knows, out of all the great friends that I have. And, for this, I am absolutely grateful.

I don't even know. Bubbly personas seem to be a constant in my friends. Most notably, one of my friends who, upon his consent, I'll mention for a brief moment. A very inspiring individual, Joseph Mascolo is indeed. He's an unrivaled runner in our school and has been on the rise in his high school career. I suppose you could say his childish smile and laugh catch onto a lot of people - it's a contagious geniality that just about everyone enjoys. I can easily presume that he holds everyone in high regards, and with his peaceful disposition, I can only aim to be as great a person as he.

Today, after a rather eventful and entertaining rehearsal, I was on the bus. Normally, when I'm in the presence of others, I don't care to bother them with my personal calls. Joey, however, is certainly one of the best people I know - and what did he call me for, you might ask? Well, if I made mention of the talent show a few weeks ago and you've read that entry, you would recall that Erik and I performed Andy Grammer's "Keep Your Head Up."

The song apparently came on the radio, and the first thing that popped up in Joey's head, he told me, was me - because that was the song I had performed at the Talent Show. He gave me a very assuring conversation, and having already comforted me when I was having a rough day earlier in the week, it just made me think to proclaim how amazing of an individual he is.

Joey, I love you. You're the best.

And, speaking of great friends of mine, Samantha requested that I make mention of her as well! So, everyone say hello to Sammy! We all love you!

So, I suppose that's what I'll run off for right now. The roads you pave unintentionally or with full-on intent can possibly retain an aspect of dual-traverse. I didn't intend for people to have it embedded in their minds from that day on, but I hope they would get the message. And, of all people to tell me this, at such an unprecedented time, I'd think it only fair to confide in my friends more so than I ever have before. I've made the amends that I've wanted and needed, and I think behaving in the manner which I profess is not only a simple task, but also a tacit and implied one.

Of course, we all slip up from time to time. I'm making my room for error now room for improvement, however - I expect you to do the same.

As the year narrows down to the remaining two months, recall what your New Year's Resolution for this year was. If you actually can recount what you told yourself would be different about this particular year, kudos to you, because it is possible that many others do not. We can pinpoint another meaningless and empty promise to ourselves for next year, or we can try to clean up the end of this year and start the New Year fresh and in the right direction.

It's as generic as it gets, simply to apply to everything. Your friends are your friends for a reason. If you ever question the relationship value between you and your friends, you need to speak with them and patch up any holes, because I can tell you right now that you will need someone to talk to about something in the long run, and those friends who are actually your friends will be by your side as you are theirs - promising and unfaltering.

"Honestly is the best policy." In any regard, it can be considered true; there may be an instance where it brings out a bad result of sorts, but there's to be some kind of reward for multiple persons in the end. And, at the end of the day, all that really matters is how well you've done and how you feel. So, hopefully, you can take your responsibilities in stride and wade through the waters - set at any pace and trudging through, be it at your ankles or at your shoulders - to make a difference.

Making a difference always counts.

<3 ~ Monty
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment