It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

`` IF HEAVEN AND HELL DECIDE . . . that they both are satisified ; illumtinate the nose on the - ~ { V A C A N C Y signs . ,,

I'm smiling.


My dear Angie has tossed a song at me for this entry, and it's very good, I must tell you. I'm jammin' a bit to it as I type this:




I'll tell you, a song like this is bound to get noticed by a lot of heavy souls. Just listening to the satirical weights of the original lyrics makes me grin; I'm not entirely sure why - the messages aren't exactly as clear-cut as one might presume.


Just listening to this voice has me mesmerized. Sorry if I talk in circles for a bit. Hahah.


Important things happen every day. They don't happen to us, this is a truth, and it goes without saying that they are important, but the self-inflicted berating human beings endure is completely asinine.


I don't know what to say, guys.
I'm actually not feeling like anything profound is pouring from me right now.
I'ven't been in anything too drastic. I had a bad day last week, and that bounced right away with the counter-balance that was yesterday: Erik and I are going to commit to the same university; for those of you who don't know who Erik is, check out the videos on the left sidebar on the page.


Naturally, we're planning on getting word out. And hopefully to do great covers.


Speaking of which, if you did bother to check this short little blurb of idle thought out, be sure to run along to our Facebook page and like us and spread us and suggest songs for us to cover...


It'd be greatly appreciated.


H a l c y o n .


Don't forget, though. This is the month of Honesty.


I'ven't any reason to hide the truth from anyone. If you ask, it shall be told - unless, of course, it's absolutely dire to the balance of the entire existence within the universe that I don't tell.


Then I might shatter my own conscientious preaching.


Oh! I just thought of something.


So, whether you are familiar with us or not, Erik and I are fairly great buddies, and we've grown closer thanks to our musical interests, what with his affinity and superb musical prowess - haha. Aside from our comical conversations, he has greatly interesting things to talk about, and I appreciate just about all of them.


 One thing in particular that he has recently stumbled over a particularly interesting video game. It's called Journey.



How many video games do you remember being like this?

He goes on his spiels about games and songs all the time, and I read along and ask my questions when I don't understand and what have you, but he raves about this game completely differently. It's created more of a wonderment and mellow effect on him; it's really interesting.

It looks like something I'd love to play, myself.

Naturally, it makes me think of serene and tranquil locations. If you've watched the trailer and haven't been somewhat relaxed by that, I suggest you take another gander. Hahah.

Take some time to yourself this month. Whether your Spring Break has passed, is now, or hasn't come yet, be sure to take at least - at the very least - a day to sit on the ground [ or something more comfortable ] and organize yourself. Physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally - whatever it is you're in dire need of a massage for, check it out.

Tell your friends you'll talk to them later, let your parents know that you're taking care of something important, schedule it around your school assignments or occupational obligations - whatever the case, ensure that you sit and figure out where you stand. How your body's holding up, if you need to pay more attention to it; where your focuses lie, if they reflect what you're aspiring to reach; where your belongings are, if they are in a particular and organized sequence for you to easily access; what you're listening to, if it's sharpening your mind and warming your heart.

Keep the people around you that will hold you up. You don't need to be standing on their shoulders, because you could just as well support them with an arm around them.

A smile and a hug go a long way.

"If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
Then I'll follow you into the dark"


<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment