It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, January 25, 2013

but there`s nothing more { to it . I JUST GET - [through(it) ~



"In This I Stand"

I could stand
I can see
I could swear
I should be
The world's great thing
A thing without acclaim
Fortune
Fame
Resound with my name
But the things I've seen
Where I've been
And who I've met
Lead me not to a place
Of understanding
Or misconception
But along this path I've set
I've been set
On
For great heights
For low depths
For simple duties
And remarkable abilities
I can stand
I could see
Blindsided by honesty
Accompanied by sympathy
Without empathy
But sharing the upheaval of
Inequality
Injustice
Inhibitions
Insecurities
Internals
Insufficiencies
Insufferables
Institutions without ideals and results that
Please the public
But my methods battle
Without sword in hand
Or shield at side
Instead with
Partial obedience
And righteous doling
Coated in good
Gilded in genuine
Goodness
With a core of
Quintessential
Happiness.
I sent my love
And I found it on the doorstep
As a doorstop
But to the entirety of the household I permitted in
In came thieves
In came strays
In came strangers
In came dangers
Though the house still stood
Its innards rackled and ransacked
The house alone knew its purpose
And my love left the door propped open to those who needed to come
To those who needed shelter from the reign of tumultuous weather
From the roar of battle cries
From the skies
Filled with acid pride
Rain to shower the land and its people
So in this rain of battling voices
And outside this fortress of security
I should stand
I will see
That it has always been greater than one plus two
Equals three
It has always been greater than
Just you
Or just me.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment