It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Monday, June 3, 2013

T o (( the recent GRADUATE ;

I've got a present for you all, even if you didn't graduate. First of all, congrats. Whether it's graduating from middle school, high school, undergraduate, or graduate school, congradulations. You've made it this far and now you've got miles and miles before you to pace yourself and make your impact on this world.

I've got a friend who did this speech thing at her school. She's quite the character, and you can tell it by her speech. She gave me permission to mention it, and though it's no blog-day entry, it's still important to share.

Reminds me of when I graduated. Oh man.

Fantastic job, Ink. I'm honored to know such an intelligent, wise, and awesome individual. Keep true to yourself and continue to share the knowledge you possess with everyone around you. I am grateful you share it with me.

Clara Lepard - "Do What You Love"
East Lansing High School

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment