It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

everything you do make[s] me more curious +

Words are weird.


Spotify likes to offer me fresh music and I like to indulge in whatever form of expression that connects me to other souls. Communicating things.

One of my new friends from South Dakota - his name is Brett and thanks to the Internet, we bonded over art - said something really crazy. Like, the great crazy.

"Art needs excitement. Art needs a heartbeat."


I've been sifting through this summer and barely following my step-by-step resolution. But it's okay, because I can't rush the process. Here. A little refresher:
"Self-Promotion, Progress and Positivity"
 Before you begin, wash your hands thoroughly with pure, unsaturated gratefulness, unblended admiration and compassion-concentrate. After drying them with the acceptance of the world around you, you may prepare the appliances:
"8. Resolve what it is these elements of your mind, the cup of sugar and your listings and sorting, will do for you. Do not forget who is going to slave over this great concoction, who is going to provide this recipe success - and that is you. What do you aspire to be in ten years? Where do you want to be in life within the next fifteen to twenty? How about in one year? Let your options set for about a week or two, and see if any bubbles form. If they do, weigh them down with a thick powder of practicality and reason.If the mixture tastes bitter, add a half cup [ 1/2 ] of sugar with the intent to stop in case the mixture gets too light and sweet. You'll definitely be able to tell."

It's been so long, I don't even know how to do this anymore.

I've had a lot of time - too much time - to think. I've done pretty much everything I've wanted in my last year of studying that I think I needed to. Accomplishments by which I could hold my chin high and say, "I went to college. I did this. I got a degree. I'm the first in both of my families, in my household and in my generation that's finished college." But, to tell you the truth, the only tactics that I firmly believe work are how to manage multiple tasks [ way more than you probably should imagine someone handles, ] how to read and comprehend a bit better and to "b r e a t h e."

Kinda important, but not as significant as the friendships I've made and the lessons that have uncurled my spine and the souls that have smiled at my mind. 

I opened the archive for this dusty old thing and stumbled right into an entry that's just as applicable.

----------- 
"F."           [ for Frank, for Fight, for Fire for Freedom, for Ferguson, for Forgotten. ]
-----------

I don't want to thrust all of the pertinent, social matters into this one entry. Just know that I'll be harping in when my soul aches and my actions aren't enough.

For the time being, I'm urging everyone to just remember how we were all infants at once, how we all laughed and cried for the same thing, how we yearned for attention, how we absorbed the world around us and learned our habits, formed out consciences. Remember that personal happiness doesn't have to afflict other people's happiness or holiness or ultimate endgame - remember that people are different in every way and that we're all capable of communicating with enough patience, effort and care.

I get upset. I get angry. I hate what people do sometimes. I hate myself sometimes.

But I am only human and so are you. 

I've got all of my ducks in a row. I know what I'm doing for this upcoming month and all I've got to figure out now is how to tackle it all. Efficiently, joyfully and whole-heartedly.

I'm thankful I've seen another day and that all of my friends are in good health. That you all are able to read this, no matter what walk of life you're on and receive this reminder that someone cares for you.

I'm bringing this back, not for attention, but because I definitely missed this outlet. It helped me figure things out for myself and I neglected myself for far too long. Just gotta catch up on the fun that's happened in my life.

Welcome back, friends. No matter how many times you fall, you can always get right back up. It might be a little hard, but you're never facing anything alone.


"9. Set this mixture and let it revel in its own juices. Success and prosperity may not come until the end of the recipe or it may have already exacted itself, but it is within the mixture. Let your ambition and passion ignite and heat up with excitement up until you're ready for your first step. Whether that is at a cooler temperature than the standard "I've-had-it-final-straw degrees" or the extremes of "I'm going nowhere with my life freezing" and "I-have-too-much-on-my-plate-and-I-don't-know-what-to-do-incinerating" it is all subjective to what you feel. Don't forget to feel. Just judge when you're ready to put yourself and your life to the challenge and, when you are completely prepared and dying to take that first step, open the ambition and passion and set the container in. [ It will be able to withstand all of that you need to endure, don't worry about that. Just worry about getting through the fire and flames. ]"
 Stay true. Stay you. Stay happy.

<3 ~
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment