It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WIDE i's & a [ c - c l o s e d ] ___ blind .

Okay, so it's Tuesday. Just got home from a long weekend with half of my family. I figured I'd make this a regular thing to happen Tuesday and Fridays - Tuesdays to recuperate from the weekend and the splenderific start to a week and Friday to sum up what marvelous things happened during the week and to look forward to the weekend. Sounds like an infallible system, don't you agree?

I'm currently listening to Blinding by Florence and the Machine. Way back when she had the single Dog Days Are Over, I'll admit I wasn't all over her, but now that I've buckled down and taken a particular interest in several artists who I think would be able to define me fairly well with their music and lyrics [ or who I just enjoy listening to 8D ] she's flourished on me. Regardless of what everyone else says, trending opinion or not, I'll like who I please, and you shouldn't take it of the utmost concern whether I listen to music or not. I share these songs that I scramble for and put on repeat to give you an understanding of how the mood is set when I type this.

Alright, enough of this, time to get into it, shall we?

So, all throughout the weekend, I was thinking of what I was going to do. And, from that initial thought, I should have known better - I don't anticipate things as well as I probably should be able to. I mean, I'm able to prepare for something with the proper information, of course, but something that is simply to happen as it does is not supposed to be pre-meditated, you get what I mean? That being said, I racked my brains for some kind of meaningful message to give you all - something that would be borderline cheesy and sappy but realistic all the same. I mean, if you spoke with me, you'd understand how caring I can be, but I don't think that a constant feeding you icing and sugar is going to make your problems and worries go away.

In fact, I'm no miracle-worker, I'm just me.

But, as it seems, all of this is irrelevant, because a friend of mine tagged me in this thing on Facebook. Ah, yes - good ol' Facebook! Now, now, whether you have a Facebook or not, mediums or communication amongst all your friends is most likely an important asset to you, whether a youth or an elder, as friendships are what makes life so much more enjoyable, don't you agree? And this friend of mine, I call her Ashycat and she's a lovely gal pal of mine who I'd do anything in the world for [ except maybe hug her cat Edward because he and I are already on bad terms for him blocking the television ], she had this note on Facebook. I don't exactly recall what it was, so I'm going to run and check it. And then I'm going to post it in here on this blog. =D

Joy~!

Apparently, there are layers [ visual of an onion ] and each layer has a question. Fascinating stuff. At the end, you are to tag eleven people [ significant of the eleven layers ] that you would like to know the layers and its contents of. Feel free to do this exercise yourself if you ever find the time to. I'm doing this here because I owe it to her - it's the least I can do. <3

Try to enjoy and understand my answers, please and thank you? I haven't really read it through, so if it's the first time you're seeing this, then it seems that's one thing of many we may have in common!

LAYER ONE: On the Outside--
Full Name: Darin Frank Earl Jr.
Birthday: Janurary 3rd, 1994
Single or Taken?: Single
School: Oratory Preparatory School
Major: Currently in High School
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

LAYER TWO: On the Inside--
Your Fears: Being lost without direction; Not being able to achieve dreams / happiness, seeing as reality likes to beat down on everything. But, remain optimistic!
Goals: Become an influential individual, no matter what I do in life or where I may go; as for career aspirations, I hope to become an entertainer or performer of sorts: particularly vocal performance or theatrical arts.
Regrets: Quite the number. If it's requested to share, I will share without discretion.
Relieve Stress: Music, writing, admittedly talking with someone to distract self.

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow--
Your first thoughts waking up: I'm not entirely sure. Probably something to do with the dream I may or may not remember or something to do with the day ahead of me. Or maybe I just don't think of anything - normally, I'm interested in waking up and checking stories.
Today: Beg your pardon? I don't know what this is asking, but if it's about my morning thoughts, I have no recollection. I woke up about three times because of the inconvenience of sleeping spaces, so my mind was greatly out of it. But, in regards to what I did, I pretty much lounged about and wrote... And that's about it. Haha.
Your most missed memory: Mm, interesting. I don't miss ones who've passed because, whether I truly think so or not, they're with me and watching over me. I've subconsciously been moping over my older brother, and as I wrote that, something concurred within me, so I guess the memory of my childhood and my older brother Christopher would be a legitimate one. Though, he hasn't passed, he's with his family in Jamaica - alive and well, I hope.

LAYER FOUR: Your likes--
Pepsi or Coke: I don't really have a preference. Either or give me the texture of acid eating away at my enamel, but if I was given the choice right then and there, I'd grab a Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's for certain.
Single or Group dates: Haha. Admittedly? I'ven't been on either or. With my "relationships" as you can call them, they've either just fallen into place or spring out of order. That's how things work with me, it seems. Though, I'll be more focused on my date in a single date, group dates do sound more entertaining, especially with my select of friends.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Teaaaaa. =]
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla, for certain.
Cappuccino or Coffee: I'd rather not, but I've never had a Cappuccino, I don't think. That being said, I don't really need any caffeine in my system - I mean, I'm always filled with enough energy already. ^^;;

LAYER FIVE: Do You--
Do Drugs: If you knew me, you wouldn't think I would need any. Sounds wrong, but when you can have your fun the most when you're sober and your system is clean, what good is drugs? No use for me.
Have a crush: Well, I kind of always do, so that question's like asking, "Do you have a nose?"
Think you've been in love: Key word "think" is indeed a key word; yes, I've fallen for an individual or two in the past. I don't say ignorance is exactly bliss, but with the way things turned out, I would have hoped to known otherwise. ^^;;
Want get married: It's been a thought in my mind, seeing as how I've encountered so many individuals who are reliable and seemingly the best people I know in my life so far. So, yes, there is one particular lady, whether she knows it or not, that I'm thinking of settling down with in the future. Thing is, I'm trying to line up all my cards so I don't have to worry about anything else the dealer dishes me.
Believe in yourself: To be honest, I've had the whole identification and self-esteem run too many times. I've finally decided that the only person who's going to indefinitely believe in me isn't one of my parents, nor is it my flesh and blood or even the greatest of strangers - it's me. So, yes, I do believe in myself, as you all should with yourselves.

LAYER SIX: In the Past Month--
Drank alcohol: What's that? ;]
Gone to the mall: Yes! I went with my good pal Matt. We had a grand time. I also went with my sister Bree and my Step-Mother. <3 We had fun as well.
Eaten Sushi: Nope.
Dyed your hair: I... kinda don't have hair for that. Ahaha.

LAYER SEVEN: Have You Ever?--
Hid something from someone?: Hahaha. I'm pretty sure I have and it totally was lame and not worth it. But, all in good fun, right?
Stolen anything: Like legit example of shoplifting? Well, I'm no perfect cookie, so I've fallen victim to temptation as just about every other human being has.

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Old--
Age you're hoping to be married: Actually, I'm not entirely sure. If it is sometime around the thirties, then so be it, but I'm dedicating my first half of my twenties doing as I please, I suspect.
Age you're hoping to have children: Ideally, after marriage would be perfect. And that goes for any time span after marriage: a week, a year, five years - whenever they're ready. Adoption or creating our own, it'll be a loving little family, I am sure.
Want to travel to: So many places that I'll knock them off when I go on a world tour. ;D

LAYER NINE: Perfect Mate
Eye Color: Doesn't matter what color, so long as I can see them every day and I can see comfort in them when I'm around, only to know it'll stay there when I'm not. -cue 'awww' here-
Best Hair Color: It'd be interesting to have children with brown hair, so however genetics work - I don't recall biology and hereditary stuff all that much - that's what I'd like.
Short or Long Hair: I suppose either is fine.

LAYER TEN: What were you doing-
5 MINUTES AGO: Typing this up, seeing as how it doesn't take less than five minutes to bold-face as we move along. Prior to that, if you must know, I was settling in from arriving home.
1 HOUR AGO: Waiting to be picked up and dropped off home; also was reading up on stories to analyze what I had to work on.
1 YEAR AGO: Enjoying Summer - in August, though, I think I was focusing on Junior year, but my focus kind of slipped right before it started. Heh - oh well~!

LAYER ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence--
I Love: All of you
I Feel: Content
I Hate: Nothing
I Hide: the truth when I don't want it interfering at that instant.
I Miss: the good memories.
I Need: an opportunity that will spring me up to where I need to be.




And that looks like it's it! =D I hope you enjoyed it, because now I'm tired and I'm going to take a shower! Thanks for reading, lovies. See ya Friday~ <3
=]

3 comments:

  1. I'm assuming that girl you plan on marrying is me. Considering you just told me you loved me.

    "I love: All of you."

    I'M NOT TWISTING YOUR WORDS OR ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete