It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

F - rom way [ `` u p . t h e r e `` ] ; - - YOU & i. - - y o u && I.

January 3, 1994. 20:25. Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ.
Anetta Betsmurrie Wilson of thirty years & Darin Frank Earl of twenty-nine years received a baby boy, weighing eight pounds and six ounces named Darin Frank Earl, II.

"Darin" is English for "great" and German for "little one of great strength"; "Frank" is a shortening of "Franklin" of Middle English origin, meaning "free landholder"; "Earl" is Old English for "nobleman", "warrior", and "prince".


For approximately six-thousand, five-hundred seventy days - two hundred and sixteen months - eighteen years, this baby boy has grown and survived as a young man.

Thank you to everyone who bothers to click whatever might bring them here. Thank you for being as considerate to take the time to sit down and listen to whatever it is I have to say, even if it doesn't help you in the slightest. Thank you for bothering to listen to me speak, for allowing me to possess a voice in such a world as this. Thank you to all of those from my youth, for aiding me in a healthy and successful upbringing - to my family and friends of vague recollection, I send out my heart so that I may reconnect with you all. To those who are fairly close to me and I still hold great ties to, I adore you and I am very grateful for you. Thank you.

For those who've I've grown with, who I've first interacted with, I appreciate you. For giving me an environment to develop and fit into my own mold so that I may break whatever shapes and boundaries others would attempt to set over me. For guiding me to where I needed to be, where I needed to go, and where I need to continue, I thank you with all my gratitude. I am honored. Thank you.

For those who I have learned from, I revere you. For having the capacity to retain all the nuisances that young children may cause or prove to be, yet still hold the capacity to do your job - to come in every single day and, to this very day, make it through the trials and twists and turns life tosses at you - I commend you. I respect you. And let it be known that if I have ever thought or spoken any of the slightest of ill will toward you or any of your associates [ hopefully I haven't, because I don't recall any at all, hahaha ] I am sincerely sorry. Thank you for being a stable stepping stone. I am stronger because of you. Thank you.

For those who I've met and bonded with, I extend my arms to you. Let my hands be ready for your grasp should you need someone to grab onto, let my arms be ready for you to run to should you need someone to hold you, let my heart be open and prepared to connect to you should you need someone to love you. Every single person I've met and spoken to has changed my life in some way, and - especially if you're reading this - don't think any less of my interactions with you: I've become a better person with every single interaction. I've grown because of you, and I've grown into who I want to be. I've grown into who I need to be. Thank you.

For everyone in my life, I thank you. I sincerely appreciate every single action - in the moment seen as a beneficial or detrimental occurrence - I am grateful for it. As according to my personal "dogma":

"Everything happens for a reason."

I've come to understand that better than my own name. And, for all of you being in my life so that I may experience the best possible pathway, surviving up to eighteen years of age and looking forward to seeing many more down a bright and fantastic path . . .

I thank you for being you.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment