It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's all about * WHERE YOU GOIN` - no matter * WHERE YOU BEEN ;

~ I want to change the world.

"Let's make it happen tonight."



Well, it'd be magnificent if I could, like, lend a hand in absolving World Hunger, initiating World Peace, or something along those lines.

Wouldn't it?

Of course, that's a bit out of my reach at the moment. Naturally, my alternative is to do what I can to help make it a better place - for both you and me. I've always been looking to benefit others with my life. Not so much as become a martyr for anything or to completely put myself on my hands and knees to support someone else, but to help them with their perspective and get a better angle, a better light to illuminate the things they can't see.

Support doesn't always come from the right places all of the time, but if you're headed on the right track, everything will line up.

My mom tells me it's impossible, as any practical individual would. I never sought the words of imaginable conviction that would tell me that it would be simply attainable - changing the world or what have you. As a dejected individual, I would have taken that to heart and classify her practicality as berating and hold resentment in my heart for that. Of course, there isn't much of anything else she could have said that would have ensured to implant reality.

I've had quite the few amount of reality checks in my life.

I think I've got the gist of what I'm experiencing yet there are still so many surprises.

That's life.

It's Summertime over here, by the by! In case you haven't already told by the lively music blaring from the radios or from the hazy waves that waft from the asphalt off in the distance on these sunny days. With my prom weekend having already passed, I think this month in general has been a month of both disorientation and also orient about candor: a dual-pronged confusion and simplicity.

But, but, but, but!

Let's get back on track, shall we?

Funny thing is I've seemingly never finished anything what I wanted or what I've needed to. Of course, the obligatory assignments that are demanded from me are, most times, exceptions. But, when I've my personal resolve, it just seems like I have the ambition and intent, just lack the vigor.

It's important to set your sights on something that you know you can attain and are intent on pursuing fully. There may be times when the goal shifts its appearance or its designation or even its distance, but the resolve should maintain the same, and your character should only develop because of it.

I feel like I'm skirting about surfaces, only because this Friday is the beginning of a new kind of weekend for me.

It's not going to be just another weekend. It is our graduation weekend.

Our graduation weekend.

And, of course, there'll be ceremonies from Friday night into Saturday afternoon, so I'm not entirely sure of when I'll be able to get an entry in, but I'll try my best.

The best of four years rolled up into a pretty long night.

I think that's a good goal to settle for, right?

If I can't change the world, I can make my environment and those around me allocate to ameliorate everything around them.

"It's not about what you've done, it's about what you're doing.
It's all about where you going, no matter where you've been.

Let's go."

It's a step in the right direction, at least.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment