It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, July 13, 2012

BIRDS CAME FLYING FROM THE UNDERGROUND ; if you could see it, then you'd understand . .

An early Friday-present.

I was scrolling on Tumblr because it absorbs my life force when I try to fight it. Found this:


A bit of a long read, but, I mean, someone put the time and effort into reading it, and it's not hard on the eyes by any means. Do me a favor and at least click it and read the first three lines. If you don't like it or have time, bookmark it and come back to it.

But don't let it waft in your mind, curiosity festering all about it while you try to protect it all.

You need it just like I do.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment