It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oceans and Streams ; The Black Keys .

A pretty short read:

Anecdote of a Taxi Driver

I just think that if these moments happened more frequently and people shared them, it wouldn't necessarily change anything, but it'd keep some kind of contempt within the people. It's weird, really.

I'm not looking to really chat you guys up today. Been in a bit of a fix the past couple of weeks. No worries, mostly everything is alright - the last entry was an honor of mine for a good friend of mine in memory of a great idol of hers.

And that person, a complete stranger to me, has now incorporated my being as a vessel, of sorts.

To become a better writer, you've got to be open-minded and absorb your surroundings, adapt well and all of that, right? Well, that's what I've been working on.

-heavy sigh-

Haven't quite resolved the lot of the trouble just yet, but we're figuring it out.

Inspired by my buddy Andrew Kontra

I've got a promise to him that he probably barely even remembers. Hahah.

What's the promise?

Well, you'll figure it out, sooner or later. =]

And if he doesn't remember, why not just slip out of it?

Well, that'd be dishonest.

And it wouldn't really do anyone any good to give up.

In other news; I stumbled over this Facebook Page - if you want to check it out, you should. If not, do your usual thing and skim / read along until whatever your purpose here serves to present itself.

I had a nice day with my mom and younger brother. Aside from the rough morning, though, it was one of the few moments one would cherish before zipping up to head off to be away for quite some time.

Also, I've been watching Skins, the British television program with the teenagers and their antics. I'm about three seasons in, and it's been killing me. Hahah. All the captivating scenes keep me, as an audience and interested teenager and aspiring performer, wanting more. It helps that a few of my friends like to converse of the show as well.

Well, I'm not advocating it or anything, but I've just been watching it, and it got me thinking about some personal stuff.

Everyone's dejected and has got their baggage.

What's yours?

. . . What are you going to do with it?

And where are you headed with it?

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment