It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, July 20, 2012

if i DIE TOMORROW ; i`d be ALRIGHT . because I BELIEVE that AFTER WE`RE GONE ; [ :: The Spirit Carries On ~



I could talk about anything, but I won't. It's just one of those days when you just need to sit back and listen to some music, and do whatever it is you need to get done.

I'll get back to my normal blabbing on Tuesday.

Promise.
=]

<3 ~ Monty.

No comments:

Post a Comment