It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Friday, August 10, 2012

i f . i t . FALLSAPART ; I would surely WAKE IT - { brightlights turn me { clean . - this is worse than it seems ::



If I could meet one person who did what they were supposed to when they were supposed to without fault or error, I'd ask them why they did it, what happened, and how it felt.

I'd ask them what I could do to ensure that my levels of efficiency were as close to theirs, or as close to acceptable for more than just me, and then I'd sincerely consider their advice, if you'd like to call it that.

Then I'd proceed to ask them to do something for me, improbable or not, and observe them doing it.

Sounds strange, but it's kind of true.

The tenth of August already. I've noticed the arms waving all about, counting down the days, the hours until we're carted off to college to live on our own. I'm only anticipating a smooth transition and less of a burden in regards to interaction.

However, seeing as how I still don't have everything figured out, I find it pretty... ridiculous, frankly, to just set my sights on what's ahead. I need these loose ends, these things wading alongside me to be tied up.

Better yet, I need to tie them up myself.

If you've any younger siblings or any younger relatives who are oft around you, it would do well to ensure that, if they're not already settled in their own mindset or have developed to a point where they no longer truly "listen" to you and only "hear" you, they are molded coherently to raise themselves. I'm between a rock and a hard place: I've got two families tugging at both of my arms at odd rhythms that sometimes mesh with the palpitations of my own. And, more often than not, I'm at fault for whatever goes awry.

I may not even be there for more than three weeks at a time, but it's always someone's fault.

Just wondering why that someone always has to be a legitimate person. Not necessarily me, no, because I've endured enough of it for long enough to understand what to do with it and how to deal with it.

If everyone did what they were supposed to, when they were supposed to, there would be minimal error or concern, right? That's the idea I've been... brainwashed with.

"Brainwashed" is used lightly because "pounded to be engraved in my skull" sounds a bit.. violent.

Thanks to My Angie <3, the song for this entry is a song by The Naked and Famous. I like the few songs of theirs that Pandora has showed me so far, and I think they've got a few more that I'd be very interested in. Thanks to her marvelously spectacular shuffled-iTunes, this is what she shoved in my direction when I demanded a song of her, and it's certainly helping me get this done.

At the very least, it's an entry that helps you realize that there are either things wafting around you that need your attention or that you've been squandering your time with the things wafting around you that you need to focus your sights and determine a waypoint.

My mom invited me, via my younger brother, out to Barnes and Nobles and then out "for a bite."

I think I'm going to just stay here and, y'know, take care of the fiscal matters as I can, seeing as how I'm left to learn everything on my own.

Note: this is the purpose of my earlier mention of making sure the younger ones are aware of life before it hits them and you're not around to help them out.

So. Yeah.

Make a list of what you need to get done, if one hasn't already been made for you. It'll do well to have prospective goals, and after your goals, you can figure out where to go from there if you've got an idea. Just realize that there are more people in the world than just you, yourself, and that person you see when you look in the mirror.

I've acknowledged this fact well enough. I don't need any more reminders.

Because I'd love to be able to have more than a reason to handle my business other than to get me through.

Oh.

I just discovered one.

To get me somewhere where I can help others handle theirs.

Simple enough, right?

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment