It'd be nice to read something pleasant for a change . . .

Wouldn't you agree? Well, no worries; here, you don't have to worry about the problems of the world or the biases of a particular individual. The sentiments shared here are intended to appease to the majority of individuals - to please and be an enjoyable experience. If you are upset by something shared, feel free to comment and express, else your voice be unheard - and that is something we do not want happening!

Love you. <3

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

it . don`t . move me [ - - ] :: nomore ;



Here.
Have some Peter Bjorn and John.

So. I'm busy this week. Packing and stuff. Right now, I'm transferring numbers to my new phone and stuff. And then I have to run and pick up my mom from work, so I won't be able to really sit and dole out my conscience right now. But I'm sure a lot of people are busy this week anyway.

I'll get a good one to you on Friday.

Until then, don't be afraid to take chances, to question yourself, and to be who you are.


Hope you had an awesome August and an even better Summer.

<3 ~ Monty.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment